This Chicken Bubble Biscuit Bake Casserole is a delicious and easy meal to prepare. It is a comforting dish with a creamy and cheesy texture. The chicken and the biscuits are combined with a creamy sauce to create a unique and flavorful meal.
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I would always go to my Grandma’s house and she would always cook amazing dishes for me! Oh, man, those were good times.
This recipe is just one of the many recipes that my Grams taught me. Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
Ingredients ( Servings 8 )
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- 3 C. Shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- ¼ C. Cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 ½ C. Sour cream
- 12 oz. Refrigerated biscuits, I used a can if 12oz
How To Make Chicken Bubble Biscuit Bake Casserole
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, soups, chicken, Ranch seasoning, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and the bacon.
- Slice the biscuits into fourths.
- Mix the biscuits pieces in carefully with the chicken mixture.
- Spread the mixture into a well greased 9×13 baking dish, and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.