The first time I ventured into the cozy, aromatic world of baked cream cheese spaghetti, I was enveloped in a cloud of curiosity and excitement. The thought of melding cream cheese with spaghetti was novel to me, and I eagerly anticipated the outcome.
To my delight, the dish was a symphony of flavors and textures, with the creamy sauce embracing the noodles in a warm, comforting hug, complemented by a generous layer of melted cheese. It was an instant hit, a testament to the magic that happens when simple ingredients are combined with love and a touch of creativity.
This baked cream cheese spaghetti is more than just a dish; it’s a comforting embrace on a plate, perfect for gathering around the table with loved ones. Enjoy the symphony of flavors, and let this meal warm not just your stomach, but also your heart.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti noodles
- 1 Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 lb. Ground beef
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ⅓ C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Begin by preheating your oven to a cozy 350 degrees, setting the stage for the transformation of these humble ingredients.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente, according to your preference, then drain it, allowing the steam to carry away your kitchen worries.
- In the same pot, introduce the cream cheese to the warm spaghetti, stirring until they become one in a creamy embrace.
- In a skillet, let the ground beef dance over medium-high heat until it’s perfectly browned, seasoning it with salt and pepper as it sizzles away. Remember to drain any excess serenade of grease.
- Whisper the minced garlic and Italian seasoning into the skillet, letting them mingle with the beef in a fragrant fusion.
- Pour your chosen spaghetti sauce into the mix, and let it simmer gently, allowing the flavors to become acquainted.
- In a well-greased 9×13 baking dish, lay down a foundation of the meat sauce, setting the stage for the layers to come.
- Gently lay the spaghetti over this base, creating a nest of creamy, cheesy strands.
- Crown the spaghetti with the remaining meat sauce, ensuring every noodle is coated in this savory blanket.
- Finally, sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese across the top, like the first snowfall of winter.
- Bake this masterpiece for 30-40 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly, and the edges whisper tales of crispiness.